SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY YEAR 2017 – 2018
The school uniform has as its purpose to unifying of our student body, regardless of financial status. Requiring students to wear a uniform dress standard serves as a reminder to the students that school is a place of formality, order, and discipline. The uniform will be in effect for all school days, Monday – Thursday. Students in violation of the dress code are subject to disciplinary action.
SCHOOL UNIFORMS FOR BOTH GENDERS CONSIST OF:
· PANTS: Tan or Khaki colored slacks, pants or knee length shorts ONLY! No blue jeans, leggings, pajamas, corduroy pants, or pants with designs are allowed. Pants may not be excessively baggy or long. Shorts MUST be knee length, no exceptions. Long sock may NOT be worn with shorts. No other pants style or colors are allowed.
· FEMALES ONLY: Capri pants in tan or Khaki color are allowed!
· SHIRTS: Black or Navy Blue polo shirts. NO OTHER SHIRT STYLES ARE ALLOWED. Polo shirts may not be overly large.
· Shoes: Laced or Velcro shoes must be laced or closed. NO SLIPPERS, SANDALS, FLIP FLOPS, or HOUSE SLIPPERS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED.
· NO CAPS, HATS, OR ANY TYPE OF HEAD COVER ARE ALLOWED. If they are brought to the school they will be confiscated.
· PLAIN BELT BUCKLES ONLY.
· SUNGLASSES: May be worn to school, but may NEVER be worn inside any building of AZTEC High School.
· Zipper or pull over sweatshirts must be the color of Black, Navy Blue or Gray. Gloves are allowed during the winter months, December to March.
STUDENTS MAY NOT WEAR ANY OTHER COLOR UNIFORM TO SCHOOL. NO EXCEPTIONS. Students are responsible to wear the correct uniform. AZTEC High School is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damage to school uniform.
Students riding the YCAT bus must wear their uniform at all times.
Uniforms can be purchased at the following locations:
Price information please call either location.
Desy’s Alternations and Embroidery Z-Trendz Uniforms
1406 South 4th Avenue 773 South Orange Avenue
Yuma, AZ. 85364 Yuma, AZ. 85364
(928) 783-1880 (928) 783-3370